Friday, December 4, 2009

holiday fun

This Christmas I would like to give my brother Alex a very special gift this holiday season. If I had to give Alex a gift it would be to would be for him to go to a soccer stadium and see the World Cup or " El Mundial" with his best friend Mark and a few other close friends. If it was one specific team that was going to in the Mundial it would be Mexico vs. Argentina (again). I think if they played each other again it would be fantastic! If Mexico beat them it would be revenge for Mexico. I believe this is a very special gift to give my brother because he loves soccer and loves to watch it. Knowing my brother he lives, breathes and thinks about soccer 24/seven. He would love to see Mexico beat Argentina or any other team in the 2010 World Cup. I think this is very special because this gift would make him very glad. I would choose to give my borther this gift because he is my role modle and also because he is very caring towards me. Alothough we fight we have a nice brother and sister relationship. I can just imagen the look of amusment on my brothers face. I can feel his sincere hug of appritiation. I can feel his exitment on entering the stadium hold in the World Cup's finally in South Africa! When he would get home from his flight he wouldnt be able to hear anything because of the thousand of screaming fans yelling out the team name in the satium.This is something he would always appritiate and tresure.

No comments:

Post a Comment